I Wrote a Country Song - and I sang it out loud - AYFKM?!?!

download youreanasshat.wav

Click above to hear me sing it - its a real treat...

Here are the lyrics to a little country song I wrote about some good ol boys I've met in the airport..I call it - "Honey - You're an Asshat."

Deeeeeewwww Yeeeeeeww
Ramble and rant and wave your arms and yell
While wandering aimlessly talking on your cell?
Do you stare into space and walk in circles at the gate?
YOOOOOOOUUUURRRE an Asshat…

HAAAAAAVE YEEEEWWWW
Knocked old ladies down just to board the plane?
Have you stalked the ticket agents and driven them insane?
Then I'll say it again make it part of my refrain…
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURE an Asshat

THIRD VERSE - EVERYBODY - You know the words!!!!!

WOOOOOULD YEEEEWWWWW
Carry on a bag that you know is way too big?
And spend 10 extra minutes in the aisle to make it fit
Not thinking of the people behind you who CANT SIT
WEEEELLLLL YOOOOOOURE an ASSHAT

<>>
My Mawma told me
Buhlinda,,,don’t be an Asshat
Nobody loves an Asshat..
I carry those words with me….

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you FEEL???? Leave me your FEEeeeellings....cause im totally interested in your FEEELLINGSS,....AYFKM?!?!?!