The kind of day Im having - AYFKM?!?!?

Im having one of those days where I just cant get myself together. Let me give you the rundown...

(background music - Rainy Days and Mondays - Karen Carpenter)

Missed a meeting this morning that I was supposed to cancel last Friday because a key person couldn't make it until next week. Forgot to cancel - missed meeting altogether - look like giant Jackass.

Reschedule meeting for next week. Most of the participants are West Coast.

Move on - ooo...better hurry - next con call in 15. Call the other participant. An hour early. Still not putting 2 and 2 together.

Checking email - response from earlier meeting invite - DECLINED with an annoyed response about me scheduling meetings for 7am on the West Coast.

FINALLY occurs to me that my laptop is @#$#@$ing not updated from the time change. AYFKM?!?! I'm slow.

Fixed that - apologized - reschedule meeting AGAIN for reasonable hour.

Fix myself a beautiful lunch - BBQ on bun - pickle - Cheese Its. Go to the couch to eat late lunch and catch a little Amazing Race on DVR - oh how I love those wacky short guys...so cute!! Cant Wait!!

NO FRAKKING CABLE!!!!!!! AYFKM?!?!?!?! I forgot to switch the auto-pay to the new card I received after my puppy chewed my previous card to bits.

Paid Bill. Decided this day was such a f*&^ up that I needed to vent about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you FEEL???? Leave me your FEEeeeellings....cause im totally interested in your FEEELLINGSS,....AYFKM?!?!?!