DragonCon Labor Day Weekend

Loyal Readers, I would like to renew my committment, for the umpteenth year in a row to blog my DragonCon experience. I vow to post the very snarkiest commentary, the wittiest observations about the lamest costumes and firsthand reviews of every gaming judge that has the good fortune to land me at his table.

Additionally, I vow to produce photos of aforementioned costumes, judges as well as photographic examples, nae, PROOF that geeks get their groove on during this four days. This will require me to not only carry a camera, but make sure that it has batteries as well as available memory, this is a longshot, but nevertheless..I VOW!!!

What I will NOT be doing at DragonCon this year, is twittering, tweeting, etc. Additionally, I will not be Facebooking. I formally declare both of those activities to be dead to me.

If you are attending DragonCon 2009 in Atlanta, Ga. and would like to interact with BuhlindaC face-to-face, I can be found at the gaming registration tables for several hours each day. Ask me about the BuhlindaC DragonCon scavenger hunt game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you FEEL???? Leave me your FEEeeeellings....cause im totally interested in your FEEELLINGSS,....AYFKM?!?!?!