AYFKM?! - "That day"

AYFKM?? I did some stuff prior to "that day"

"That day" is the vague day in the future when I'm going to do all the things on my list of stuff that I want to do and should do but aren't critical to my day to day survival and sanity.
A subset of those things can be viewed to the right of this column. I am proud to announce that I have done some of those things and will be removing them from that list. (items being removed are highlighted in red)

* I mailed Christmas cards to a jillion people.
*There was a family photo on those Christmas cards.
*I am compiling the Calendar of Birthdays and have purchased the cards and stamps to go with. (Facebook has been very helpful in this endeavor).
*I have used my smartphone on a number of occasions to notate the myriad of ideas that come and go regarding possible blog content.
*I explored GHWT Studio mode and determined that it is crap and am removing that entry from the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you FEEL???? Leave me your FEEeeeellings....cause im totally interested in your FEEELLINGSS,....AYFKM?!?!?!