AYFKM Advice

I’m sure it’s not news to anyone reading this blog that I have long answered your queries in a syndicated newspaper advice column entitled “Ask Joan-onymous”. As a service to my online readership, I have agreed to post here, for your edification, one or two of those letters each week. 

Enjoy….

 

Dear Joan-onymous,

I hope you can help me. I’m so torn. I am taking a short business trip next week. I will be gone for two days. Should I check my bag or carry it on to the airplane with me?

Send Advice Soon

Bag-wildered on Business

 

Dear Bag-wildered,

AYFKM?!?!

Hope this helps.

Joan-onymous

 

Dear Joan-onymous,

I seek your wisdom. I am having an air travel conundrum. I want to use my best air travel etiquette on an upcoming vacation with my family, but we have a special scenario.

We are travelling to Bali and plan to purchase several natively crafted tribal bongos. Should I issue each of my family members one of these bongos and have them individually carry them on – ONE PER PERSON?

 Or should I risk checking them?

Bongo  Lovin Family Man

 

Dearest Bongo:

AYFKM???  Seriously, I need to know…AYFKM?!?!?

Hope I’ve helped

Joan-onymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you FEEL???? Leave me your FEEeeeellings....cause im totally interested in your FEEELLINGSS,....AYFKM?!?!?!