Chiffarobe - upcycled.




I need some crafting storage.  I don't know where all the stuff I got came from, but its taking over my house. My gaming table is now covered, my office is being taken over - its a hot mess.

I decided to take a chiffarobe that is in pretty bad shape and upcycle! It is a family piece of furniture that I am not willing to part with, but is not attractive enough to warrant a spot in a public location of my house. The black and turquoise match nothing in my house. I don't care. I'm so frakkin' in love with this thing since we painted it. The PSS took the fabric scraps and covered drawer dividers for me and we painted some pegboard and hung inside the door to hang tools and containers. I ordered some card catalog drawer pulls from Amazon for three bucks each and look how amazing it looks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you FEEL???? Leave me your FEEeeeellings....cause im totally interested in your FEEELLINGSS,....AYFKM?!?!?!