A commissioned work!


My daughter (19 years old btw) asked me to embroider this bird on a plain canvas tote bag for her. She picked up the bag at JoAnne's for 3 bucks. I bought the embroidery pattern from Sublime Stitching - http://sublimestitching.com. They have so many fun patterns, I have a hard time picking. The letters were an add-on requested by my daughter. I am going to pretend that I don't know what they mean.
I decided to try my hand at taking this to the next level by cutting the top of the bag (with the straps) off and then attached the bottom to these wooden purse handles that I had in my stash from an decidedly bad crochet project last winter. It needs a liner, that is still on my "to do" list. But, I think its awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you FEEL???? Leave me your FEEeeeellings....cause im totally interested in your FEEELLINGSS,....AYFKM?!?!?!