Couples Counseling

After finally getting a system perfected for creating two blocks that are the same size, I was on a roll. PSS and I were churning these babies out. All of the fabrics are vintage scraps that my MawMaw gave me. I had so much fun sorting them into color piles and recognizing the fabrics used to make some of the clothes I wore when I was a kid. (HeeHaw Printed Bib Overalls anyone? - actual words HeeHaw with Donkey printed on actual fabric used to construct actual clothes that actual children, ME, used to wear? Anyone, Anyone?).

However, the precision, patience and attention span required to made an entire quilt or runner or anything bigger than what you see pictured  - I dont have it. So this is it. Quilting - CHECK! Gonna call it a pillow - and gonna call it a day on that crafting tangent. I have a whole new respect for my MawMaw's patience and precision levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you FEEL???? Leave me your FEEeeeellings....cause im totally interested in your FEEELLINGSS,....AYFKM?!?!?!