I've been making some stuff

I've been on a weird tangent lately, making a ton of crazy random crafts. Primarily other peoples ideas  - the crafting / DIY world online is HUGE. Who knew? Well, probably everyone but me, moving on...

A trifecta of time-killing hobbies all culminating in some fridge magnets. First, I bought a Chinese Brush Painting Kit one weekend at Hobby Lobby on a lark and spent approximately 24 hours deeply consumed by this ancient art. The penguins and the dog are the product of that 24 hours. Secondly, I completed some pencil drawing tutorials that are available online. (drawspace.com and pencilonly.com) The tree and the eye are the products of that weekend obsession. Thirdly, I plugged my scanner back up for the first time in months and started scanning everything in sight and modge podging everything not nailed down.


 VOILA!! Fridge Magnets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you FEEL???? Leave me your FEEeeeellings....cause im totally interested in your FEEELLINGSS,....AYFKM?!?!?!