Contact Paper, the WWW and me.


This is my laundry room / mud room. It used to be pink. We didn't love it. It didn't give me the warm and fuzzies during laundry time. It gave me the heebie jeebies.
Paint - Grey.
Trim - White.
Me - love it, but bored, with access to car keys and Ace Hardware. (which I love, by the way).

I have been wanting to do some fake vinyl wall art - fake meaning - homemade with contact paper, but hadn't really found what I wanted or couldn't find black contact paper on sale in a store I could drive to. (don't love waiting on shipping when I get fired up about one of these projects).
So I surfed and surfed and surfed the vinyl art websites until something inspired me and I went for the bubbles. White and chrome contact paper - a couple of bowls and a compass. Ive got bubbles in the laundry room and I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How does this make you FEEL???? Leave me your FEEeeeellings....cause im totally interested in your FEEELLINGSS,....AYFKM?!?!?!